Inspired by the magical glamour of holiday nights, A Party to Remember features rich, dramatic shades that create an
on-trend palette perfect for Winter 2023. From silky party dresses to sparkly sequins, texture abounds and complements the rich, celebratory colors of whiskeys and wines.
Let A Party to Remember bring winter to life with a range of colors designed to be the finishing touch for any holiday look. From sexy reds to bold greens and blues to flashy pinks and sophisticated purples, the party starts here. All you need now is a fun date and a hot red lipstick!
For the first time, all six new colors—six new Glitter Gels available in LE Glitter Gel & P+ Glitter Gel Polish only—are available in three HEMA monomer free gel formulations designed to meet the needs of every nail professional and
A Party to Remember Gel Polish 15 ml Color Gel Polish Collection 6 PC includes one of 6 shades:
- Martini, Up: A creamy winter emerald. This green is rich and dramatic but pops a bit of a winter brightness that makes it fun to wear with a variety of styles.
- Let’s Limo: A deep, rich jewel-toned purple. This dark purple features a touch of neon that gives it a sophisticated party look, shows a lot of class and is simply a joy to wear.
- Sexy Soiree: This fuchsia meets red has a shimmery satin finish. This color leans a bit more towards red, but the tiny bit of pink gives it a festive glow. A great winter red for any occasion!
- Whisky and Wine: For you dramatic lovers! This deep wine has just a touch of brown. This luscious color is enhanced with a bit of red-wine shimmer that screams sophistication.
- Fashionably Late: A creamy, pink winter berry. Pink meets purple with extremely luxurious results! This berry is both trendy and classic making Fashionably Late wearable to any celebration.
- Midnight Meet: A bright royal meets cobalt blue. What makes this exciting color so outstanding is the tiny pieces of light blue glitter. A fancy and sparkly winter blue that brings a smile to your style!
* Please note that the colors on the website were designed to come as close to the true color of the polish as possible. Because of monitor settings, we can’t guarantee an exact color match. These colors are made to be a representation of the true color